Apply for Recertification
Step 1 of 2
All required fields are marked with *
Please begin by choosing your name from the list below and clicking “Continue”. Please scan, fax or mail your continuing education hours with dues payment.
STREET ADDRESS:____________________CITY_______________STATE/PROVINCE_________ZIP CODE_________Country______________
OFFICE PHONE NUMBER:_____________________
Recertification is valid for one year. Recertification is mandatory for Academy membership. This requirement is necessary for NCCA certificaton by the Academy of Chiropractic Orthopedists. The one-year period of recertification ends on the last day of the month that you initially recertified. The following information must be provided to the Academy for recertification:
- Copies of syllabus hours from CCE institution sponsored classes and symposia (ACCO conference)
- Copy of any published article (s) in a peer-reviewed journal
- A letter from programmatic Chairman/examination chairman that multiple choice (MCQ’s) questions have been accepted (1 hour per question with references). Objective structured clinical examination question accepted by the examination chairman (12 hours).
- Online courses from CCE sponsored institutions. A completion examination is required and results sent to the Academy. (Cox Technic, ChiroUp)
- Symposia, conferences and lectures by national, regional or local medical groups or facilities that are consistent with orthopedic principles. A copy of the syllabus with certification hours credited.
- The Academy is aware of the changing dynamics of education and has flexibility.
The Academy will audit between 5-10% of recertified doctors per year. Please maintain copies of any and all items sent for recertification.
The recertification fee is $134 USD for one year. A check or credit card payment must accompany your request for recertification.