by Steven L. Kleinfield DC, FIANM(us)
1. Lister’s Tubercle is located on which bone of the body?
2. Gerdy’s Tubercle is located on which bone of the body?
3. Another name for a buckle fracture in which the bone deforms but does not crack and is seen most commonly in children is called:
a. Torus Fracture
b. Transverse Fracture
c. Oblique Fracture
d. Compound Fracture
4. Which orthopedic test does not belong with the others?
a. Bancroft’s Test
b. Homan’s Test
c. Pratt’s Test
d. Waldron’s Test
5. The orthopedic test, Ortolon’s, is a test that is used to help diagnosis which condition?
a. Shoulder dislocation
b. Osteoarthrosis of the facets in the lumbar spine
c. Infant hip dislocation
d. Chondromalacia Patella