by Steven L. Kleinfield D.C., F.A.C.O.
1. Which of the following is not considered to be causational for olecranon bursitis?
d. Prolonged Pressure
e. All of the above are considered causational
f. None of the above are considered causational
2. The Orthopedic Test “Dugas” is considered a classic test for evaluation for the presence of which condition:
a. Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
b. Postural Compression Syndrome
c. Shoulder Dislocation
d. Rib Fracture
3. Which of the following orthopedic tests should be performed first when suspecting Thoracic Outlet Syndrome:
a. Adson’s Test
b. Allen’s Test
c. Wright’s Test
d. Halstead Maneuver
4. Your patient is a 60 year old male. He is of Scottish heritage. His main complaints are as follows: He has recently been noticing that he is developing bone pain, generally stiff all over and that he tires easily. At present he seems to be getting headaches quite frequently and he notices that he feels like his hat size is increased since he can’t wear his old Stetson any longer.
a. Cervicogenic Encephalgia
c. Paget’s Disease
d. Osteogenesis Imperfecta
5. The most common type of headache is:
a. Cluster Headache
b. Classic Migraine Headache
c. Common Migraine Headache
d. Tension Headache