Board certified Diplomates are chiropractic specialists who have completed an extensive residency and/or post-doctoral education in non-surgical orthopedics and neuromusculoskeletal medicine. The Academy is independent of all chiropractic political and trade organizations. No chiropractic organization membership is necessary.
A goal of the Academy is to become an organization that provides board-certified chiropractic orthopedists and neuromusculoskeletal specialists, a venue for the exchange of clinical information, promote continuing education in chiropractic orthopedics and neuromusculoskeletal medicine and publish in a peer-reviewed and an indexed journal “The Journal of the International Academy of Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine“ (JIANM).
The Academy provides a specialty board certification process and maintains specialty status by maintaining credentials (MOC) and a competency program in chiropractic orthopedics and neuromusculoskeletal medicine.
The Academy maintains a yearly maintenance of credentials (MOC) process, which is available for Academy Diplomates.
- President – Roger Russell DC, MS, DIANM Henderson, NV
- Vice President – Michael Ingui DC, MAS, DIANM Mahwah, NJ
- Secretary – Steven Sebers DC, DIANM Milwaukie, OR
- Treasurer – Tyler Lomnicki DC, DIANM Minster, OH
- Immediate Past President – Kim A. Skibsted DC, DIANM West Des Moines, IA
- Lay Member – Danica Oviatt Washington, UT
- Executive Director – James R. Brandt DC, MS, DIANM St. Paul, MN
- Comptroller – Bill Valusek DC, DIANM Prescott Valley, AZ
- Associate Board Member – Michael J. McLarnon DC, MBA, DIANM Toms River, NJ
- Associate Board Member – Stephanie Halcomb DC, DIANM Cordova, TN
- Associate Board Member – Eric Putty DC, DIANM Hopkinsville, KY
- Associate Board Member – Donald S. Corenman MD, DC, DIANM VAil, CO
- Programmatic Chairman – Bruce Gundersen DC, DIANM Salt Lake City, UT
- Residency Chairman – Michael Raper DC, MS, DIANM Dallas, TX
- Advisor – Bill Bailley DC, DIANM Metairie, LA
- Advisor – Paul Lombardi DC, DIANM Cocoa, FL
- Advisor – Ronald C. Evans DC, FICC, DIANM The Villages, FL
- Advisor – Joseph S. Siragusa DC, DIANM, M.Ed, CAE Mooresville, NC
- Ryan Hislop DC, DIANM (au) Mudgee, NSW Australia
- Rael Rosa DC, DIANM (br) Brooklin Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Sundeep Rathore DC, FCCO(c) DIANM (can) Mississauga, Ont Canada
- Brandon Ramakko DC, MS, DIANM (cym) Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
- Ofer Baruch DC, DIANM (il) Tzur Iga’al, Israel
- Yojana Shahi DC, DIANM (np) Gyaneshwer, Kathmandu, Nepal
- Francisco Diaz Brutubay DC, DIANM (mex) Benito Juarex, Mexico
- Fredrick Shepard DC, DIANM (es) Palencia, Spain
- Gerald Nastasia DC, DIANM (ae) Dubai, UAE
International Educational Representative
- Angela Kolberg DC, PhD, DIANM (br) Novo Hamburgo, Brazil